Terms and conditions
This website, www.wetnwarmenergy.com, (collectively referred to as the “Site” in these Terms of Service) is owned and operated by wetrnwarmuk (“we”, “us” or “wetnwarm Energy ”). By using and accessing our Site, you (“you”, “user” or, “end user”) agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING THIS SITE.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and information on the Site is protected by proprietary rights and laws.
You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, create derivate work from, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Northants Warm Homes.
Modifications to this Agreement.
WetnWarm Energy reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Termination of Use.
Wetnwarm Energy shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, in its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk and discretion. The Site and all content and other information contained on the Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Wetnwarm Energy makes no warranty that (I) the Site and content or information will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (II) the results that may be obtained from use of this Site will be effective, accurate or reliable. The Site may include technical mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. WetnWarm Energy reserves the right to change the Site content and information at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall WetnWarm Energy or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information obtained therein.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete WetnWarm Energy cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by, WetnWarm Energy our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website, and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of WetnWarm Energy and are necessary to enable users to a make purchases on our website.
Cookies may also be set by third parties.
- Google Analytics – We use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous.
- Social buttons – On many of the pages of the site you will see ‘social buttons’. These enable users to share or bookmark the web pages. There are buttons for: Twitter, Google +1, Facebook ‘Like’, LinkedIn ‘Share’. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of. WetnWarm Energy You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on WetnWarm Energy site. So if you click on any of these buttons, these sites will be registering that action and may use that information. In some cases these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting WetnWarm Energy, and the specific pages you are on, even if you don’t click on the button if you are logged into their services, like Google and Facebook. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
- External web services – We use a number of external web services on the WetnWarm Energy site, mostly to display content within our web pages. For example, to display images we sometimes use Flickr; to display slideshows we sometimes use SlideShare; to show videos we use Vimeo and YouTube. This is not an exhaustive or complete list of the services we use, or might use in the future, when embedding content, but these are the most common. As with the social buttons we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your usage of this embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather anonymous usage information e.g. number of views, plays, loads etc.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website.
- To enable WetnWarm Energy to collect information about the browsing and search habits and activities of users, including to monitor the success of websites, campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable WetnWarm Energy meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use. For further detail on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers, visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable 3rd party cookies you will not be prevented from making purchases on this site.
Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms of Service and/or any use by you of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the UK, without regard to the conflicts of law’s provisions therein.
How to contact us
Tel: 0114 2564050
Postal Address: WetnWarm Energy, unit 28 Jessops Riverside, 800 Bright side lane, Sheffield
Date of Last Update
This agreement was last updated on December 12 2015.